As a University of Akron student (or faculty member) you can access the full-text of many (but not all) articles retrieved through Google Scholar searches. All it takes is a few simple steps, and you should only have to do this once!
1. Go to the upper right of the main Google Scholar screen and select Settings (look for the gear icon):
2. On the next screen, choose Library Links from the left-hand column:
3. Now type in OhioLINK, hit Enter:
4. Check the "OhioLINK--Find it with OhioLINK" box which appears:
5. Next, type Akron in the same search box, and click on "The University of Akron Libraries" link which appears:
6. Click the blue Save button at the bottom of the screen:
7. Now when you conduct a search, many articles will have a full-text access link with UAkron and/or OhioLINK options to see the full-text free of charge!
8. You can even add links to RefWorks in your Google Scholar results!
If you are not familiar with RefWorks, see the following handy Library Guide:
To add RefWorks links to your Google Scholar results:
Go back to the Settings (gear) icon as you did at the beginning of this guide:
But this time, on the next screen, choose RefWorks from the Bibliography manager heading towards the bottom of the screen:
Click Save again, and now you will see an "Import into RefWorks" option with your search results: