Study Rooms at Bierce Library
- There are 39 Study Rooms throughout Bierce Library that are available for student use.
- These study rooms are available for individual or group study.
- Maximum capacity for most rooms is 4.
- Students may use any room that is not occupied or may book a room online using the catalog links on this guide.
- Study room can be reserved online in 1 to 4 hour blocks. Reserve study rooms prior to 6am for same day usage.
Study Room Update
We have a new booking system!
Follow the links on this page to learn more, and to book a study room.
253 E, 254 A
Adaptive Equipment for students with disabilities featuring Zoom Text and JAWS. To obtain key, present student ID and verification at the Circulation Desk.
Maximum capacity of these rooms is 4.