Study Rooms at Bierce Library
- There are 39 Study Rooms throughout Bierce Library that are available for student use.
- These study rooms are available for individual or group study.
- Maximum capacity for most rooms is 4.
- Students may use any room that is not occupied or may book a room online using the catalog links on this guide.
- Study room can be reserved online in 1 to 4 hour blocks. Reserve study rooms prior to 6am for same day usage.
Study Room Update
During the summer session, room booking for Bierce Study Rooms will be unavailable. We will be testing and implementing a new, improved booking system.
All Study Rooms will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
253 E, 254 A
Adaptive Equipment for students with disabilities featuring Zoom Text and JAWS. To obtain key, present student ID and verification at the Circulation Desk.
Maximum capacity of these rooms is 4.