Work in progress list...
- January 22, 2018: Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
- February 26, 2018: Lemon Tree by Sandy Tolan
- March 19, 2018: Nomadland by Jessica Bruder
- April 23, 2018: Prince Charles by Sally Bedell Smith
- May 21, 2018: The Storm Before the Storm by Mike Duncan
- June 25, 2018: Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
- July 24, 2017: Born a Crime: Stories from a South African childhood by Trevor Noah
- August 28, 2017: Hillbilly elegy: A memoir of a family and culture in crisis by J.D. Vance
- September 25, 2017: Barbarian days: A surfing life by William Finnegan
- October 23, 2017: Hidden Figures: The American dream and the untold story of the black women mathematicians who helped win the space race by Margot Lee Shetterly
- November 27, 2017: When breath becomes air by Paul Kalanithi
- January 23, 2017: Andrew Wyeth: A secret life by Richard Meryman
- February 27, 2017: Resistance: A woman's journal of struggle and defiance in occupied France by Agnes Humbert
- March 27, 2017: American heiress: The wild saga of the kidnapping, crimes and trial of Patty Hearst by Jeffrey Toobin
- April 24, 2017: Evicted: Poverty and profit in the American city by Matthew Desmond.
- May 22, 2017: A House in the sky: A memoir by Amanda Lindhout and Sara Corbett
- June 26, 2017: Hero of the empire: The Boer War, a daring escape and the making of Winston Churchill by Candice Millard.
- July 18, 2016: The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and their epic quest for gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics by Daniel James Brown
- August 22, 2016: Seabiscuit: An American legend by Laura Hillenbrand
- September 26, 2016: An Amish paradox: Diversity and change in the world’s largest Amish community by Charles E. Hurst and David L. McConnell.
- October 24, 2016: A Short history of nearly everything by Bill Bryson.
- November 28, 2016: The Rainbow comes and goes: A Mother and son on life, love, and loss by Anderson Cooper and Gloria Vanderbilt
- January 25, 2016: McCullough, David. The Wright brothers.
- February 22, 2016: Stark, Peter. Astoria: John Jacob Astor and Thomas Jefferson's lost Pacific empire: A story of wealth, ambition, and survival.
- March 28, 2016: Harmetz, Aljean. The Making of the Wizard of Oz: Movie magic and studio power in the prime of MGM and the miracle of production #1060.
- April 25, 2016: Cain, Susan. Quiet: The power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking.
- May 23, 2016: Tarnoff, Ben. The Bohemians: Mark Twain and the San Francisco writers who reinvented American literature.
- June 26, 2016: Montgomery, Ben. Grandma Gatewood's walk: The inspiring story of the woman who saved the Appalachian Trail.
- July 27, 2015: Smith, Sally Bedell. Elizabeth the Queen: The life of a modern monarch.
- August 24, 2015: Varty, Boyd. Cathedral of the wild: An African journey home.
- September 28, 2015: Gawande, Atul. Being mortal: Medicine and what matters in the end.
- October 26, 2015: Croke, Vicki. Elephant company: The inspiring story of an unlikely hero and the animals who helped him save lives in World War II.
- November 23, 2015: Larson, Erik. Dead wake: The last crossing of the Lusitania.
- January 26, 2015: Ciezadlo, Annia. Day of Honey: A Memoir of food, love, and war.
- February 23, 2015: DeFede, Jim. The Day the World Came to Town: 9/11 in Gander, Newfoundland.
- March 30, 2015: Boo, Katherine. Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity.
- April 27, 2015: Kiernan, Denise. The Girls of Atomic City: The Untold Story of the Women Who Helped Win World War II.
- June 22, 2015: Menaker, Daniel. My Mistake.
- July 28, 2014: Bryson, Bill. One Summer: America, 1927.
- August 25, 2014: Edsel, Robert M. The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History.
- September 22, 2014: Anthony, Carl Sferrazza. Ida McKinley: The Turn-of-the-Century First Lady Through War, Assassination, and Secret Disability.
- October 27, 2014: Dedman, Bill. Empty Mansions: The Mysterious Life of Huguette Clark and the Spending of a Great American Fortune.
- November 24, 2014: Worth, Jennifer. Call the Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy, and Hard Times.
Ackerman, Diane. The Zookeeper’s Wife.
Adams, Mark. Turn Right at Machu Picchu.
Albright, Madeleine. Prague Winter: A Personal Story of Remembrance and War, 1937-1948
Alcott, Louisa May. Little Women
Avlon, John. Wingnuts: how the lunatic fringe is hijacking America.
Baker, Russell. Growing up.
Beah, Ishmael. A long way gone: memoirs of a boy soldier.
Beard, Jo Ann. The boys of my youth.
Boser, Ulrich. The Gardner Heist: The True Story of the World's Largest Unsolved Art Theft.
Bragg, Rick. All over but the shoutin'.
Bryson, Bill. In a Sunburned Country.
Bryson, Bill. A walk in the woods : rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail.
Cannato, Vincent J. American Passage: The History of Ellis Island.
Chang, Leslie T. Factory girls: From village to city in a changing China.
Child, Julia. My life in France.
Cohen, Rich. Sweet and low: A Family Story.
Conroy, Pat. Death of Santini: The Story of a Father and His Son.
Conway, Jill K. The road from Coorain.
Dreher, Rod. The Little Way of Ruthie Leming.
Drennan, William R. Death in a prairie house: Frank Lloyd Wright and the Taliesin Murders.
Egan, Timothy. The Worst hard time: The untold story of those who survived the great American dust bowl.
Eggers, Dave. Zeitoun.
Fink, Sheri. Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital.
Finkel, David. The Good Soldiers.
Frank, Jeffrey. Ike and Dick: Portrait of a Strange Political Marriage.
Fuller, Alexandra. Don't let's go to the dogs tonight: an African childhood.
Gardner, Chris. The pursuit of happyness.
Gentil, Olivia. Life list: A woman's quest for the world's most amazing birds.
Gilbert, Elizabeth. Eat, pray, love : one woman's search for everything across Italy, India and Indonesia.
Gill, Michael Gates. How Starbucks saved my life: a son of privilege learns to live like everyone else.
Gilman, Susan Jane. Undress Me in the Temple of Heaven.
Goodwin, Doris Kearns. No ordinary time: Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt: The home front in World War II.
Goodwin, Doris Kearns. Team of rivals: the political genius of Abraham Lincoln.
Gordon, Linda. Dorothea Lange: A Life Beyond Limits.
Greenspan, Alan. The age of turbulence : adventures in a new world.
Greitens, Eric. The Heart and the Fist: The Education of a Humanitarian, the Making of a Navy SEAL.
Gruenewald, Mary Matsuda. Looking like the enemy: My story of imprisonment in Japanese-American internment camps.
Hancock, Noelle. My Year with Eleanor: A Memoir.
Heng, Liange. Son of the Revolution.
Hillenbrand, Laura. Unbroken: a World War II story of survival, resilience, and redemption.
Horan, Nancy. Loving Frank : A Novel.
Horwitz, Tony. Confederates in the attic: Dispatches from the unfinished Civil War.
Hunt, Irmgard A. On Hitler’s mountain: Overcoming the legacy of a Nazi childhood.
Johanyak, Debra. Behind the veil: an American woman's memoir of the 1979 Iran Hostage Crisis.
Johnson, Steven. The ghost map: the story of London's most terrifying epidemic--and how it changed science, cities, and the modern world.
Jourdan, Carolyn. Heart in the Right Place.
Kennedy, Edward. True Compass: A Memoir.
Koppel, Lily. The Red Leather Diary: Reclaiming a Life Through the Pages of a Lost Journal.
Miranda Kennedy. Sideways on a scooter: life and love in India.
Kimmel, Haven. A Girl named Zippy: Growing up small in Moorland, Indiana.
Kingsolver, Barbara. Animal, vegetable, miracle: A year in food life.
Kingston, Maxine Hong. The woman warrior: memoirs of a girlhood among ghosts.
Krakauer, Jon. Into the wild.
Kurson, Robert. Shadow divers: The true adventure of two Americans who risked everything to solve one of the last mysteries of World War II.
LaNeir, Carlotta Walls. A Mighty Long Way: My Journey to Justice at Little Rock Central High.
Langguth, A.J. Driven West: Andrew Jackson and the Trail of Tears to the Civil War.
Larson, Erik. The Devil in the White City: Murder, magic, and madness at the fair that changed America.
Larson, Eric. In the garden of beasts : love, terror, and an American family in Hitler's Berlin.
Larson, Erik. Thunderstruck.
Lopez, Steve. The Soloist.
Mah, Adeline Yen. Falling leaves: the true story of an unwanted Chinese daughter.
Massie, Robert K. Catherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman.
McCourt, Frank. Teacher man: A memoir.
McCullough, David G. The Johnstown flood.
Millard, Candice. Destiny of the Republic: A Tale of Madness, Medicine and the Murder of a President.
Millard, Candice. River of doubt: Theodore Roosevelt’s darkest journey.
Moorehead, Caroline. A Train in Winter: A Story of Resistance, Friendship and Survival.
Mortenson, Greg. Three cups of Tea : one man's mission to fight terrorism and build nations -- one school at a time.
Nafisi, Azar. Reading Lolita in Tehran: A memoir in books.
Norman, Elizabeth M. We Band of Angels: The Untold Story of American Nurses Trapped in Bataan by the Japanese.
Norris, Michele. The Grace of Silence.
Novogratz, Jacqueline. The blue sweater: bridging the gap between rich and poor in an interconnected world.
Obama, Barack. Dreams from my father: a story of race and inheritance.
O'Reilly, Bill. Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot.
Reisen, Harriet. Louisa May Alcott: The Woman Behind Little Women.
Rice, Condoleezza. Extraordinary, ordinary people: A memoir of family.
Roberts, Cokie. Founding Mothers: The Women Who Raised Our Nation.
St. John, Warren. Outcasts United: A Refugee Soccer Team, an American Town.
Schwalbe, Will. The End of Your Life Book Club.
Shah, Saira. The Storyteller’s daughter.
Shields, Charles J. Mockingbird: A portrait of Harper Lee.
Skloot, Rebecca. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.
Smardz Frost, Karolyn. I've got a home in glory land: a lost tale of the underground railroad.
Strayed, Cheryl. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail.
Toobin, Jeffrey. The nine : inside the secret world of the Supreme Court.
Walls, Jeannette. The glass castle: a memoir.
Winchester, Simon. The professor and the madman: a tale of murder, insanity, and the making of the Oxford English dictionary.