Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Create a Free Account
Create a free account with Mendeley, then download and install the program onto your computer. For both Windows and Mac.
Mendeley Reference Manager-Lite, the iPhone, iPad, iPod app, is available for free from the Apple iTunes Store.
Mendeley Android App
Getting started with Mendeley for Android.
Mendeley is a desk top reference management tool. Mendeley allows you to work collaboratively with colleagues anywhere in the world. Mendeley is useful for:
- Automatically create citations from PDFs stored on your computer.
- The search full-text feature allows you to find PDFs stored in your Mendeley library quickly & easily.
- You can annotate your PDFs
- Create/join groups (open, or by invitation) to share what you are reading.
- Create an academic profile, upload your articles and track who is reading them.
Working online, offline, or from a mobile device.