Zotero is a program that works best with either Firefox or Chrome browsers. Zotero is most useful for:
Collecting and organizing different types of references:
- Websites, audio, video, etc.
- Create citations for websites, and capture a screenshot
- Assign tags to references
- Multiple options for creating groups
Inserting citations and creating bibliographies:
- Plugins allow you to insert citations and also create bibliographies in documents.
- You can create bibliographies for reports, grants, CVs, etc.
- The "Quick Drop" feature allows you to drag and drop references into any test field.
- Standard citation styles available (such as APA and MLA), and many more available for download.
Working on any computer:
- Syncing will allow you to access your Zotero library from any computer with internet access.