The databases on this page are your best source for quantitative company information such as annual sales, assets and liabilities, number of employees, market performance, net worth, and SEC filings.
Financial Ratios can be found in Factiva by opening the "Companies/Markets" drop down menu from the navigation bar at the top of any Factiva page
1. Follow the "Company" link.
2. Enter your company name in the Smart Lookup search box. The company report will display.
3. Select "Financial Results" from the list of links on the left side of the page. The Financial Results page will display.
4. Click on the arrow in the "Statement Type" search box and select "Key Ratios" from the drop down list.
5. Click "Go". A list of ratios will display!
Information about company and brand performance can be found in numerous locations. It is best to search multiple resources in order to compile a reliable overview.
Private company information is difficult to locate and usually requires multiple methods and sources.