Whether you are using SAS, SPSS, MiniTab, Stata, R, or another system to analyze data, there are resources available to help you get started.
- Search the UA Libraries Catalog for the software name to locate and access ebooks and print books related to the software package.
- Try the UA Libraries' subscription to Safari Books Online to see if there is an ebook related to the software package.
- You can also search the OhioLINK Library Catalog to request a book from another library.
- Search the internet with the software name and a keyword related to the problem you are encountering.
- You can also find tutorials and videos on the internet to help address specific issues.