A warm welcome! I am Marilia Antúnez, the Librarian for the School of Nursing. Please contact me if you need advice/training on using Library resources to support your study, teaching, or research. Best wishes in your studies, Marilia, email@example.com
For immediate assistance, please contact us at:
Make sure you are logged in to ensure you have access to the UA Libraries e-resources (databases, e-journals, etc.).
====How to Get Access to e-Resources from Off-Campus ====
Use your UAnetID (username) and password. Remember, you will use the exact same username and login as you use to login to Springboard and to on-campus computers.
2. After logging in, a listing of e-resources at UA Libraries will appear. Recommended: Access PubMed and Google Scholar from the UA Libraries website for more full-text options.
3. Click the link of the e-resource/database you want to start searching.
1. Copy the full URL of the library resource and paste into a browser address window (URL#1)
2. Highlight and copy the following string: http://ezproxy.uakron.edu:2048/login?url= (URL#2)
3. Paste URL#2 IN FRONT OF the URL#1. The resulting URL should look something like this:
4. You will be prompted to enter your UAnetID username and password.