Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Brand Management 6600:440 Course Guide
Greetings and welcome to your library research course guide. This guide contains the research tools you will need to successfully complete this course. Explore it fully to make certain you have utilized all of the sources necessary to excel in this class!
Learning Objectives for this course are:
- Understand the concept of brand equity and its major elements including brand identity, brand integrity and brand resonance
- Describe the advantages that well designed brands have over competitive products…..from the point of view of the customer
- Assess the brand equity of your brand relative to competitors
- Integrate the elements of customer based brand equity into branding strategies that optimally position your brand relative to competitors
- Evolve the brand through the judicious use of line and brand extension, and co-branding strategies
To remain focused and on track consult your Course Syllabus often:
Brand Management Terminology
, Business Administration General
, Business Technology
, International Business
, Modern Languages