"CINAHL CE modules are interactive educational modules that allow nurses to satisfy CE requirements online." Credits available: American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Accreditation. Please see detailed instructions in the CINAHL Continuing Education Modules Guide.
Brief instructions to get CEU credit in CINAHL:
1. Go to CINAHL and search for a topic. In the Advanced Search page, to browse all CEU options available, select the "CE Module" filter See image:
2. Look for and click on the hyperlinked CE Module that you are interested. This will direct users to the CINAHL® CE Module webpage.
3. On the CINAHL® CE Module webpage, you must set up an account by clicking on the Pre-registration link.
4. Complete a Pre-Registration form to be able to access the CE Modules. Note: You will receive an email with an ‘unlock code’ before you can enroll.
5. For in-depth instructions, consult these guides from CINAHL:
Specialty Certification Websites:
Check to ensure that these activities will meet the requirements for state nursing boards, specialty societies, and/or other professional associations.
Below are several websites which list live Continuing Nursing Education courses: