1. Go to the upper right of the main Google Scholar screen and select Settings (look for the gear icon):
2. On the next screen, choose Library Links from the left-hand column:
3. Now type in OhioLINK, hit Enter:
4. Check the "OhioLINK--Find it with OhioLINK" box which appears:
5. Next, type Akron in the same search box, and click on "The University of Akron Libraries" link which appears:
6. Click the blue Save button at the bottom of the screen:
7. Now when you conduct a search, many articles will have a full-text access link with UAkron and/or OhioLINK options to see the full-text free of charge!
8. You can even add links to RefWorks in your Google Scholar results!
If you are not familiar with RefWorks, see the following handy Library Guide:
To add RefWorks links to your Google Scholar results:
Go back to the Settings (gear) icon as you did at the beginning of this guide:
But this time, on the next screen, choose RefWorks from the Bibliography manager heading towards the bottom of the screen:
Click Save again, and now you will see an "Import into RefWorks" option with your search results: