Welcome! I am Marilia Antúnez, the Librarian for the School of Nursing. Please contact me if you need advice/training on using Library resources to support your study, teaching or research. Best wishes in your studies, Marilia
Make sure you are logged in to ensure you have access to the UA Libraries e-resources (databases, e-journals, etc.).
====How to Get Access to e-Resources from Off-Campus ====
Use your UAnetID (username) and password. Remember, you will use the exact same username and login as you use to login to Springboard and to on-campus computers.
2. After logging in, a listing of e-resources at UA Libraries will appear. Recommended: Access PubMed and Google Scholar from the UA Libraries website for more full-text options.
3. Click the link of the e-resource/database you want to start searching.
1. Copy the full URL of the library resource and paste into a browser address window (URL#1)
2. Highlight and copy the following string: http://ezproxy.uakron.edu:2048/login?url= (URL#2)
3. Paste URL#2 IN FRONT OF the URL#1. The resulting URL should look something like this:
4. You will be prompted to enter your UAnetID username and password.