It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Platform for e-books and digital audiobooks from Baker and Taylor. This collection includes popular reading / recreational reading titles that can be delivered to a computer or by downloading the Axis360 app on mobile devices. For detailed instructions on downloading the app select 'more'.
To access books through the app:
1. Go to the app store on your device, search for “Axis 360” and follow the prompts to install it. (You will need your Apple ID or Google Play Store username and password.)
2. Once installed, open the app and tap Skip to Find Your Library or School Now at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap in the box that says Search for My Library, type in University of Akron, tap Search, and then tap on University of Akron Libraries. Can also put in country and state and find the library.
4. Enter your UAnet ID and password and tap Login.
5. To finalize your account, tap on Account and then tap in the white space next to Name* and Email* to enter your contact information. Tap Update My Account, then OK.
Electronic books in computer science, information technology, business, and related fields. To access content in the 'Select your institution' dropdown select "Not listed? Click here." Then on the next screen enter your University of Akron email.