Open Google Play Store and search 'FortiClient VPN'.
Install and Open the app. Click 'OK' acknowledging that this is the free version of FortiClient.
Click 'OK' to grant FortiClient VPN access to storage.
Select 'Allow' or 'Deny' on granting access to photos and media. There is no reason why FortiClient VPN needs access to media.
- Enter UA VPN for the name
- Select the 'SSL VPN' for VPN type
- Select 'Create'
In the settings:
- Select the 'Servers' option
- Input vpn.uakron.edu
- Click 'OK' twice
- Click the back arrow on the top left of the page
- Select 'Connect'
- Enter your UANET login credentials
And you should be connected to the VPN.