It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you are trying to download an article, check the E-JOURNALS page to verify dates that we subscribe. Search this page for electronic journals and conference proceedings.
Add the UA Library proxy URL (http://ezproxy.uakron.edu:2048/login?url=) to access resources remotely.
To do this, get the link of a library resource (article, journal, database, etc.), and follow these steps:
1. Copy the full URL of the library resource and paste into a browser address window (URL#1)
2. Highlight and copy the following string:http://ezproxy.uakron.edu:2048/login?url= (URL#2)
3. Paste URL#2 IN FRONT OF the URL#1. The resulting URL should look something like this: http://ezproxy.uakron.edu:2048/login?url=http://scholar.google.com
4. You will be prompted to enter your UAnetID username and password.
Research Databases and Google Scholar
Find articles, research, and more information in these research databases.
2. After logging in, a listing of e-resources at UA Libraries will appear. Recommended: Access PubMed and Google Scholar from the UA Libraries website for more full-text options.
3. Click the link of the e-resource/database you want to start searching.