To get today's prices, you really have to call a supplier, or pay for the ICIS price reports. But the method below will get you pricing outlooks published in ICIS Chemical Business in the last three months.
1) Log into ICIS Chemical Business, a business and news database, using this link or the UA catalog.
2) In the search screen that you link to, click on Source and type in ICIS Chemical Business (like this) and click on it in the dropdown to select it:
3) In the search box, type the name of your chemical (benzene in the case) followed by "AND uses AND pricing AND outlook". Capitalizing AND is important.
4) Click search. The default time period is "In the last 3 months" but that can be changed with the drop down menu.
5) You should get results that all start "Company Location Capacity". These are published chemical outlooks, and up to date pricing information is usually embedded in the article.