Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Circulating Books from UA Libraries collection
- Instructor-provided Materials
Checkout Time (Select one)
- 2 Hours
- 4 Hours
- 1 Day
- 3 Days
- 7 Days
Print materials may be found at Bierce and S&T Libraries behind the circulation desk.
- Only professors may request Course Reserve materials; however, students are encouraged to talk with their professors if they need access to materials.
- Materials stay on course reserves for at least a semester. The eligibility of materials is reviewed around finals week.
- If you know you will need course materials for longer than a semester, you may request the item be placed on Permanent Reserve, which will keep the materials in the library for 3 years.
Looking up Course Reserves
Search for Course Reserve books in the University Library's catalog by limiting to the Course Reserve collection (as detailed above), or by searching on the Reserves tab.
- Course Reserve items can be searched by Professor Name and Course Name / Course Number.
- Books may also be searched by Title (or ISBN / Call number), and the results will show whether it is available as a Course Reserve.
- ISBN, OCLC Numbers, and Call numbers may provide more accurate results.