Types of Course Reserves
Hard Copy Reserves
- Books, CDs, or any other physical materials.
- Print items are placed on the shelves behind the circulation desk.
- CDs and DVDs are downstairs in the Media Services Room.
- Articles, Databases, PDFs, or any other Digital Resources
- Resources are accessed via a secure website.
- Only enrolled students have access to course materials.
UA Libraries Catalog Search
OhioLINK Catalog Search
What Are Course Reserves?
Course Reserves are materials that are selected by professors and set aside. Frequently course reserves are made up of vital text books and supplemental materials.
- Course Reserves is a way to provide students with textbooks that might otherwise be too expensive for them.
- Course Reserves are books that check out for a limited amount of time.
- Course Reserves are a collection of online documents selected by professors specifically for the course.